Goldstein Law Partners works with clients to counsel, plan, advise and negotiate private real estate transactions in compliance with state and federal regulations. This includes the preparation of documentation and litigating appeals when challenging land use decisions.
Our attorneys are experienced in handling matters before local government and zoning hearing boards. We have experience in negotiating and drafting purchase and sale agreements for commercial and residential real estate, municipal improvement agreements and loan documents. We represent developers of residential and commercial properties, including multi-unit residential developments, shopping centers and office complexes, in land development and zoning matters.
A Few Representative Engagements:
- Negotiation of zoning rights for a highway slip ramp and commercial building for a parcel located in a flood-plain.
- Successfully appealing a determination by the township Zoning Officer that the third unit of a triplex must be owner-occupied, increasing the owner’s property value and monthly rental income.
- Assessment appeals for large multi-unit residential developers and individual commercial/residential property owners in Philadelphia and the suburban counties.
- Zoning and land development approvals for major assisted living/memory care facilities in several Philadelphia-area townships.
- Acquired variance relief from a single-family detached dwelling restriction to allow a property owner to lease four rental units in the home.
- Securing zoning and easement approvals to sub-divide a parcel into five parcels for the development of a 1.25 million square foot Ft. Washington, Pennsylvania campus.
- Obtained a special exception for local family owned business to convert a temporary tent facility into a permanent wedding hall in excess of 8,000 sq. ft., construct a new 4,000 sq. ft. wedding chapel and expand a rustic barn by over 1,000 sq. ft.