Christian Suprenuk has over twenty years of experience representing clients in complex commercial disputes involving a broad spectrum of legal issues. Prior to joining Friedman Schuman, Chris managed all aspects of the commercial litigation practice at a boutique business law firm, where he represented individuals and businesses owners through mediation, arbitration and litigation in state and federal courts, including bankruptcy court, and before administrative agencies. As a commercial litigator, Chris has achieved favorable results for his clients, representing both plaintiffs and defendants alike.
As part of his commercial practice, Chris has also handled a variety of business transactional matters, such as the negotiation and drafting of loan documents, letters of intent, stock and asset purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, leases and IT service provider agreements.
Chris has significant employment counseling and litigation experience, having represented clients at the agency level and before state and federal courts in connection with claims of employment discrimination, harassment and retaliation.
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Employment counseling and litigation
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1996
- Supreme Court of New Jersey, 1996
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1995
- Editor, Villanova Sports and Entertainment Law Journal
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing Department
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association